check Out Best Web Development Communities
Every web developer has been there. They have a problem and what do they do? Well, they go to Google to find a quick answer. The web offers so much content right at our fingertips that it makes it easy to diagnose and troubleshoot problems when they arise. Check out a few good web development communities below.
- Stack Overflow: Community of 4.7 million programmers, just like you, helping each other.
- Dev Community: A Place Where Developers Share There Intresting articles here, just like you, helping each other.
- Front-end Front: A place where front-end developers can ask questions, share interesting links, and show their work to the rest of the community.
- Hashnode: Global community for software developers to connect and learn to program from each other.
- Refind: Community of founders, hackers, and designers who collect and share the best links on the web.
- Google+ Web Developers Group: Web developers, web designers, and web coding.
- Facebook WordPress Front-end Developers Group: WordPress Front End Developers is a group for devs to ask questions, share their work, discuss emerging trends, and collaborate.
- LinkedIn Web Design and Development Professionals Group: Networking and information sharing a resource for professional Web Designers, Web Developers, and Web Masters.
- LinkedIn Web Site Development Group: Website design & programming.
- LinkedIn PHP Developer Group: PHP, Mysql, Drupal, Joomla, Zend, Cake, MVC.
- LinkedIn WordPress Developers Group: WordPress Codex. Using WP as CMS and CMF.
- Sitepoint Forums: Web development discussion.
- /r/perfmatters: The #1 subreddit about web performance and web development.
- /r/webdev: What's new for web developers.