Top 10 leading Social media sites in 2018
• June 17, 2018
460 words • 3 min read • ––– views
Top 10 leading Social media sites in 2018.
Social media is now main source of life so people always busy social media websitea like facebook, Twitter and Instagram so on.
The web development field had gone (and is going every day!) through tremendous changes. From the very first days of the internet and to our present days, web technology advances in huge steps, making state of the art technologies obsolete, creating new technologies almost on a monthly basis, and attracting more and more developers, companies, and industries to web development.
The platforms are easy to use and some of them even have paid advertising options for businesses that want to reach new audiences. However, just because your business needs to be on these platforms doesn't mean that it has to be on every other social media site.
Here's the list of all popular social media in 2018
- Facebook continues to be the number one social network in the world. It reportedly has more than 2 billion active monthly users as of June 2017.
- WhatsApp is an instant-messaging social network that works primarily on smartphones. It is now part of Facebook and has over 1 billion users as of 2016.
- LinkedIn is a social network used by professionals and is now owned by Microsoft. The network has more than 500 million users as of April 2017.
- Quora is a question-and-answer social network where users can get answers to their posted questions. The site has close to 200 million active users.
- AngelList (New) is a social network used by investors and startups. The site has thousands of investors signed up as members.
- Tumblr is a blogging network with over 350 million blogs and over 500 million users. The social network supports both web and mobile.
- Telegram is a cloud-based instant messaging service that has over 100 million active monthly users.
- Instagram is a photo and video sharing social network that is part of Facebook. It has roughly 375 million active users.
- Google+ is Google's social network that is reported to have more than 100 million active users. This social network is tightly integrated with all the other Google services, such as email and calendar.
- Snapchat is a multimedia messaging network with over 150 million daily users that has gained widespread popularity because of its innovative image filters.